Number of hours
- Lectures 0
- Projects 0
- Tutorials 0
- Internship 0
- Laboratory works 16.0
experimental training based on a set of practical experiments covering a large panel of techniques
encountered in industry and in labs (cryogenics, vacuum techniques). The student realises measurements and analyses them with a critical point of view.
- Supraconductivity (4h) : low temperature cryogenics (He), measurement of Tc and trapped magnetic flux
- Atomic Force Microscope (4h) : principle and use.
- Hall Effect (4h) : response of a low gap InSb semi-conductor
- Magnetoresistance (4h) : Measurement on a sample with GMR, used in magnetic recording heads.
- Vaccums Techniques (4h) : principle of primary and secondary vaccum, pressure probes
notions in quantum, semi-conductors, solid state physics and materials science learned in phelma first year
Peer-reviewed journal article
100% évaluation par les pairs